Prospective New Licensee Expression of Interest
In order to become a Granitgard Licensee your company must be fully licensed in the respective state for termite management and/or currently be involved in the pretreat for termites in new constructions.
- Necessary capital investment and for financial requirements
- Manpower commitments including personnel to be trained
- Business experience in the local market – where you are seeking a license
- Willingness to adhere to the Granitgard Licensee System
- A strong desire to succeed, work hard and be part of a winning team
- PCO License
- Necessary State Building Authority License
- Vehicle equipped to handle the Granitgard System required product/s.
Next Step Complete an “Expression of Interest” Application
Complete the “Expression of Interest Form” below and submit together with a cheque or EFT Payment Receipt for A$330 inclusive of GST, a refundable Service Fee that will allow Granitgard to prepare necessary documentation and provide you with a material necessary under the relevant legislation.
Submit completed forms to Granitgard for review and approval. Please refer to your completed form for our postal address, email and/or fax number.
Download our Licensee Expression of Interest Application