Prospective New Licensee Expression of Interest
In order to become a Granitgard Licensee your company must be fully licensed in the respective state for termite management and/or currently be involved in the pretreat for termites in new constructions.
- Necessary capital investment and for financial requirements
- Manpower commitments including personnel to be trained
- Business experience in the local market – where you are seeking a license
- Willingness to adhere to the Granitgard Licensee System
- A strong desire to succeed, work hard and be part of a winning team
- PCO License
- NecessaryStateBuilding Authority License
- Vehicle equipped to handle the Granitgard System and capability to inject Granitgard Systems to the levels required.
Next Step Complete an “Expression of Interest” Application
Complete the “Expression of Interest Form” below and submit together with a cheque for A$330 inclusive of GST, a refundable Service Fee that will allow Granitgard to prepare necessary documentation and provide you with a material necessary under the relevant legislation.
Submit completed forms to Granitgard (Mail: PO BOX 1537, OXENFORD Q 4210; Fax (07 55 734 597; Email to email@example.com ) for review and approval.
Download our Licensee Expression of Interest Application